Sunday, September 28, 2008

Reborn-with water Baptism

2008 Sep, 28...
I was be baptized with water.
Despite all those residents complain, baptism carried on fluently. I was the first one.
My heart beated very fast...

It seems like It is a marriage with GOD. But with a low-key celebration.
I felt simply happy with peace. didnt cry like the others.
It is only a beginning.

This world is belong to Satan. Now I go to Jesus. A stranger and an ET.
with faith and wishes passing by...
Look at me. I wont be common.

People care about good beginning but care more about good end.
There is still a looong way to go with HIM.
Thanks to all my brothers and sisters. I love u all.

3 Comments:

Blogger G-co said...

well.. congratz rach...
be more mature in JEsus.. hehe.. :)..

September 28, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Grady said...

Congratz sist! :)
Now you already confirmed as a believer!
so, it's time for you to show the Mature way to us, start by treat your bro nicely,haha..
God bless you! :)
FANTASTIC!

September 28, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Lolla Emon said...

congratsss darling! enjoy ur new life with Jesusss!

September 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home