Saturday, October 25, 2008

ca la hey yo!

ca la hey yo~! cape deh...

TRUE
I`m tired.
After whole week study, night shift work followed by.

But
Self-Satisfaction has been built up in my mind.I can do sth by my own hands. A pair feather began to grow...

Yes
I have less time to join FA.
It is a pity but I m not sad because I practise myself to serving my GOD in another way.

As proverb said"Man cannot get fish and bear hand together"
Once we gain, we may loose in another area.
It `s all about how we choose.

I m not poor but rich because I have a potential to develop.

P.S.: Power and faith are from Jesus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grady said...

The Picture is no link... :D
but your words...
JUST NICE...
Meimei, i always believe, now you always walk with Jesus, can see from the way you thinking, the way you replying my SMS and the way you act, all looks and sounds like very wisely :)
God Bless you always, sist!

October 25, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger G-co said...

wehehe...
please come to fa.. ^^..

October 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Gina Athena Tay said...

http://g-cassiopeia.blogspot.com

pls relink me..

-gina (:

November 4, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home