Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pretty life with a small piece of happiness from tcc







Second day in tcc^. I feel good^^. Not only because I can take pretty lot of cakes ..but also a harmonious relationship surround me.



I m like a bird which doesn`t know how to fly and all the eagles take care of me and teach me...



God loves me so much. He always gives me the best.(no . its best of the best)






Life is like a journey. Every moment, I taste it earnestly. Every person is meant to come into my life, they are sent by Him and have a purpose on me. If GOD wants to teach me a lesson. He may send an angel to me. This angel may give me whatever I ought to realize--> Maybe sorrow, maybe waterworks, maybe double-minded, maybe brightness, maybe a profound silence, a simple expression of sb`s eyes.






I love my face, because God create me in his own Face.



I love jungle, because he may give me treasures in the darkest nook.



I should love everyone arround me. . .



I should think before do it.



I should do more but complain less..



I should throw satan into dustbin but rise up the cross in the top...



As for my problem I am facing, I should do it positively.



whether avoid? face it with aspiring ? face it in a black face?






Life is like a journey...



thunder.rainstorm.lightning. They r just spontaneousnesss



after that, tomorrow is another day.



life still still.



hoho. why not smile instead of frown. leap up towards our next step^^


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lolla Emon said...

nice blog, nice song, nice writinG!
keep it up darlinG! i misssss uuuuu soooo mucchhhhh!! huhuhu... lao kooongg!! see u next week!

October 12, 2008 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Grady said...

Now, from this post, from your words, from this (sounds like) "Poems", people will see, you're totally mature girl instead of your Childist face :) while i read it, i dont know, am i the one of your angel, but because u just called me a few seconds before i check your blog, and the picture appears @ my mobile while u calling is ... (u know which one), all the childist image of you suddenly gone from my mind, even yesterday i still watching you running like a Small girl coz u were late to work, do anything like a small kid and energyc (keep punching me inside the Taxi) when i meet you after work..
You are an Eagle now! a brave Eagle that surely will be Salt and Light for this world :) don't stop to be better, sist, our God is always provide us an Unlimited portion, so we can buffet..hehe...
GBU, meimei!

October 12, 2008 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Yufei said...

lao po lolla. xie xie ni de biao yang . wo xiang ni lao po . where is your blog ? I want to link u yaya . miss u and c u next week ^

October 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home