Wednesday, May 27, 2009

day after day.


life always becomes bad before it turns better. 废话。

但是。很对。


一本书总是一页一页的翻来翻去。可以笑到很大声,也可以哭到用掉一袋一袋的纸巾。

sometimes, someone suddenly occurs to ur mind without any presage.

that night, i unexpectly sms a guy:"i m hopeless""when i need u , u r not here" .. sth like that. but i just met him for once. it seems to be an oddity .. due to get drunk,though.

he asked me to call him back the next day, i did it. we began the spiel..and even his chinese poem. i can say nothing but:"sorry ,sorry , sorry" he is special. yet...

Couldnt even discern how was the feeling when i talk to him. yet, it was simply peaceful. his voice was just pleasant to hear.

anyway, someone comes to our life for a reason .Someone comes to our life for a season. just welcome all .

Frankly,sometimes Rachel needs a harber front to berth. a voice to hear at night b4 sleep.and a stroke on hair when bleeding tears.


I m going to move to another house. still looking for area. Ray is going to Austrilia? Let it be. I believe she is blessed in whatever decision made finally.


G will arrive in China this coming Saturday, meaning that i wont see her for 2 weeks. I HAVE A STRONG FAITH IN HER, and a bit concern. She is one of my precious friend. I wish i could catch your tears. every droplet... That SH. i am speechless. My Jesus father Christ!!!


Rita, she is forever my beloved jie jie. I dont care whether she does not show up frequently. I know she knows I know her..


good night. . sleep tight.



2 Comments:

Blogger Grady said...

u're strong girl, meimei :)
always take care, and always keep your faith :)
GBU!

May 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dear..just like what Grady said..u r storng girl. Anyway,I'll always beside u..call me when u need me..

May 31, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home