Friday, May 1, 2009

First of May. COOL CARE night.Relationship with GOD will never breakup,

Pastor Richard--Daddy R


Dear G & S. ---2 rOckets to the universe , hey wait for Rachel.


free style as always. I love u . S


G . me,jie jie Rita. who has been praying for me every morning at 8.15 am after i commit myself.



I brought my beloved friends Staphanie, Georgina, Ray TO COOL CARE night. which is a event held once per month by Seeker service in Qweens Condominium





There is nothing i wanna clarify. The first time I did this. 2nd time I share Testimony.










Dear, I appologize I had ever thought about let some of u go.





Today I m good coz I have u all. Besides, I can experience what is present from G.


Dear , I know..

It needs tremendous faith to believe.

It is a significant shock to acknowledge something/someone we did not touch before.

As time flies, we realize, there are something we can`t explain. e.g. we are whole in physical form, but others are not. what we can do is just surrender toour life.


It seems to be pityful to examine every single phenomenon by human logical mindset.For it is a fake source ... self boasting is worthless.


Dear, There is "Forever". not flesh but souls.

I will catch u when you fall.

At least I will try. I dare to try for u .

Give urself a chance. Make a covernent with yourself and Dont let it go.

I hope u all can say "YES" instead of "NO" ,surly. but yet, only say "YES" when u really want to.

Do not be afraid, for u are the decision maker. whether U can get the truth or u suffer. there is nobody can be implicated for u . U must take it alone.


The hole in every human`s heart. what to Fulfill the hole is a multiple choice.

desire. alcohol. sex abuse.murder.

there is nothing in the world is so-called "have no choice" but all about ur preference.

why try all these above instead of a spiritual supportors. Somemore he is the creator.


Stand up. NO more fall.

Pray, NO more curse.

Dwell Peace in, NO worries.


what r we looking for?

what r we waiting for?


He is right here.

It is not u are not ready. It is u didnt realize u are ready. u let something else to delay your answer.

It is not he is not coming to u , but u didnt notice his drawing near.

It is not he has never come but u dont know what he looks like

He touched u, but u take for granted. Like what i was doing before.

miracles happen when we believe.


hey Pretty girls. We can live as the way we want. yet can still be the way in rightousness.

we can make bedroom messy, yet, we can put every stuff in right order.

The former is easy but the latter is hard. coz u must pay the price.

I wish my homing pigeon can bring the letter to u .


Life is simple if we know what is right and what is wrong.

But it is not, we are struggling coz we do not have the knowledge to tell which is the right answer.


However, the answer will be released to u if u believe and stay there silently to hear.


By all means, I m blessed and I m gonna to be a blessing to u all, my dear.


PS. I m a small channel. There r countless channels beside me.
















1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie.. said...

dear..U r really awesome..I am so..so..so..proud of u..I believe that we will be 2gether 4ever..no matter whether we play different roles in this world..keep loving u..mua..

May 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home