Sunday, June 14, 2009

i am done.


the time he blocked me.

the time he resisted me.

the time he said NO


i can feel his existing.

tears evaprorated in the air.

recently i came into a situation which when friends ask "how r u rachel", i v no idea how to answer back. seriously. its not a good thing to say "fine" but actually i m not fine. In the sense of an ignorance of all the loss? anyway bible tells u all the solutions.


right time + right person = couple. that 2 elements are indispensable.

u know what? i want to vomit all the worries and cry out all bad memories and start over .

LAST night i did it.
one more thing, 1year and a half, 10 boxes. leading to my new house, MY S i m coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

come..come..come..I'm waiting 4 u..
dont be scare, my babe..we can pass everything..

June 15, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home